Navigation Tips

Free Patterns can be seen along the sidebar (on right side),
or you can use the Free Patterns label to view all posts.

Free Pseudo-Patterns or Pattern Outlines can be found using the Free Pseudo-Patterns label.

The most comprehensive listing of Patterns, Pseudo-Patterns, and Pattern Outlines can be found on the Pattern Bibliography page.

Please read the Blog Housekeeping section in the sidebar for more info.

Monday, June 18, 2007

Luna Moth in blue




Nothing new to report, so I thought I'd share this photo of my second Luna Moth shawl, in Highland Wool Dark Indigo Heather. I've only knitted 18 rows so far. Not much, partly because this has been living in my car ... ha! Like I'll have time to knit this when I'm in the car. What was I thinking? I've moved it back into the house....

I mailed my PG&E (gas/electric) bill last week, and then later discovered that postage is now 41 cents. Hey, when did this happen? And why didn't anyone tell me? I put a 39 cent stamp on it. I'm still waiting for it to come back to me so I can add postage...



.

1 stitch(es):

junior_goddess said...

C'est bonne!

Postage has been kicking my ass lately. It's going to mess up my mail order yarn buying vibe.

Bastards!